Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Update: 365 Movie Challenge

So I haven't watched a lot of movies since I last posted. No excuses! Okay, maybe there is an excuse. I was busy watching some tv shows, Suits and Downton Abbey, both of which are good. (school is not an excuse, btw) Maybe I'll post a review on one of the shows. 

My progress:




42. Who Framed Roger Rabbit
      - I was so young when I first watched this so I decided to watch it again. For full enlightenment. I now understand why boys loved Jessica Rabbit.

43. Hugo
      - See future blog post.

44. Fast and Furious 5
      - At last, Dwayne Johnson (aka The Rock) found his niche in the movie business. I hope he accepts more roles like this. More sweating and cursing, less tutu.

45. Puss in Boots
      - Lesser version of Shrek, but admirable attempt though.

46. My Week with Marilyn
     - See future blog post. Side note: Michelle Williams is a great Monroe. Good thing they didn't go for Scarlett Johansson.

47. Primal Fear
     - This is why I love Edward Norton. Well, there's American History X, but this is one of his best performances ever.

48. The Woman in Black
     - It wasn't what I expected it to be. I was hoping it would be very scary, but it was mostly just bleak and dark. Plus, I couldn't get over the fact that Harry Potter didn't have his wand.

49. Take Me Home Tonight
     - Waste. Of. Time. I ought to make a blog post about this one, just so I review a bad movie. But, I just can't. Oh, Topher, I had high hopes for you and your adorableness. Btw, the leading lady looks like Scarlett Johansson and Kristen Stewart: just smaller boobs and more expression.

316 movies to go. 
Have you tried a cheesecake flavored sundae? Just asking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment