Saturday, March 10, 2012

STOP AND STARE: Sofia Vergara

I don't think a person who's ever seen Modern Family would not notice Sofia Vergara. Aside from the fact that she's one of the main characters, of course, she also looks like this. 
I know she's known for her smashing body, but she's got a real pretty face too, you know. 
This Colombian hottie has already been nominated in the Golden Globes and Emmys for her portrayal of Gloria in the highly-acclaimed series, Modern Family. And can you believe that she has a 20-year old son? I certainly want whatever she's drinking. 
Imagine how eager her son's friends are to visit their house. 
Once again, watch her loveliness and great acting -- I swear she's funny as hell-- in Modern Family. 
Sexy and funny. Deadly combination. 

Taking a cue from Ms. Maryann Johanson, my favorite movie critique, I will post some actors and actresses worth gazing and admiring at. A person should be seen and liked because of his/her character and all that inner beauty thing, but you see, we like to look and by god, we love to admire. Let's not a make a big deal out of this and enjoy the moment where in we stop, stare and sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment