Monday, February 27, 2012

Update: 365 Movie Challenge

I have to admit, having this kind of challenge is a bit tiring. Don't get me wrong, I love watching movies, adore it even. But dammit, that's just a lot of movies. Anyhoo, please disregard my whining and my excuses, it was a momentary weakness. Never again. I wish.

More movies that I watched since the last one I posted.

36. 30 Minutes or Less
(Meh. I've never been a fan of Jesse Eisenberg. I just don't get his charm--or lack thereof.) 

37. Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
(This is the Swedish and the earlier version.)

38. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

39. The Artist
(Best Picture, Director and Actor in the Academy Awards. Jean Dujardin is so disarmingly adorable.)

40. The Ides of March
(Ryan Gosling once again shines in this movie. Why he isn't nominated is beyond me.)

41. The Descendants
(Nominated for Best Actor in the Academy Awards- George Clooney at his best, no doubt.)


Note that I won't be posting a review on all the movies I'll watch. Maybe I'll post some teeny tiny remarks (sarcastic or otherwise) on most of them. Bear with me. :) 324 movies to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment