Monday, February 27, 2012

STOP AND STARE: Andrew Garfield

Moments of silence please for the next Spidey. I know, I know, he isn't Tobey and he may be a disappointment, but trust me when I say that he is a great actor. And let me just say that I have adored him since he suddenly became Hollywood's next big star or whatever you call those artists who are given their big break.

His first public photo as Spider-Man.

Not only does he look adorable, but he acts like nobody else's business as well. Watch him in The Social Network. (He was so much better than Jesse Eisenberg who got an Oscar nomination. Unfair, really.) 

Following the theme of this post which is the shameless gazing at beautiful people, let us stop and stare. :)
Imagine him giving you this. *squeals of delight*



Taking a cue from Ms. Maryann Johanson, my favorite movie critique, I will post some actors and actresses worth gazing and admiring at. A person should be seen and liked because of his/her character and all that inner beauty thing, but you see, we like to look and by god, we love to admire. Let's not a make a big deal out of this and enjoy the moment where in we stop, stare and sigh. 


No comments:

Post a Comment