Tuesday, February 14, 2012

365 Movie Challenge

I have taken on a challenge for myself. To watch 365 movies this year 2012. I know it is a leap year, so it would have been more appropriate to watch 366 movies rather than 365. But really, who gives a rat's squiggly ass?

Here are my self-proclaimed and very simple guidelines:

  • Movies should either be foreign or local and mainstream or indie;
  • Movies should be watched from start to finish (some movies I watched before were never started or finished) and lastly;
  • Movies watched can be completely retarded or the opposite. 

I will definitely not try to post a review on each movie I watch because that would be insane plus, I'm quite lazy. Quite. However, I will try and review some of the films that I deign worthy of anyone's two cents. So far, I have watched 35 films. That's 330 films to go. Oh, boy. 

The list:
  1. Sherlock Holmes 2
  2. The Change Up
  3. Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events
  4. Martha Marcy May Marlene*
  5. Like Crazy*
  6. LOL (Laughing Out Loud)
  7. Bad Teacher
  8. Lolita
  9. Warrior*
  10. The Help
  11. Zombieland
  12. Lars and the Real Girl*
  13. Meet the Robinsons
  14. Dawn of the Dead*
  15. A Very Long Engagement
  16. Happy Feet 2
  17. Rabbit Hole
  18. Gulliver's Travels
  19. Dinner for Schmucks
  20. Arthur
  21. Casablanca
  22. Vantage Point
  23. Beginners
  24. Corpse Bride
  25. Trainspotting
  26. A Dangerous Method
  27. Little Manhattan*
  28. Less Than Zero
  29. Moulin Rouge!
  30. Moneyball
  31. Okuribito Departures
  32. The Rocky Horror Picture Show
  33. Chaplin
  34. Chronicle*
  35. Shooter
*I will/may post a review. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment