Monday, April 2, 2012

STOP AND STARE: Robert Downey, Jr.

This man, this beautiful man, is what I call a movie star and an actor. He is the perfect mix of talent, arrogance, wit and bullshit. The critics love him. The media certainly adores him. And it doesn't hurt that he enjoys the attention. By the way, he looks like this:
He is judging you.
If you still don't know who he is then maybe you've seen him in this little movie called Iron Man. He plays a little role in there called Tony Stark. If you don't know who Tony is then why are you still here? This is probably his biggest role and people recognize him because of this role.
Whatever it is he's looking at is now writhing with pain.
But his movie that I really love, not only his character but the story as well, is Less Than Zero. It really made an impression on me and that is where I took him seriously as an actor. Oh, and I love his accent in Sherlock Holmes.
Eeep! I'll be in my bunk. 

Taking a cue from Ms. Maryann Johanson, my favorite movie critic, I will post some actors and actresses worth gazing and admiring at. A person should be seen and liked because of his/her character and all that inner beauty thing, but you see, we like to look and by god, we love to admire. Let's not a make a big deal out of this and enjoy the moment where in we stop, stare and sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment